Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Daily Inspired Template is easy to edit



by Novan D. Cahyono 4 comments

Daily Inspired Template

In the part of using this theme, I had planty of troubles, it was different with what I realized when I got this template easy to use. But, after I took a look inside. There were must be recoded, widgets, adsense, color, etc. I just downloaded it and didn’t touch for several month. I used to use the template from freetemplates, but I began to realize that every reader need the fresh, magazine and not crowded. So I begin modified this free skin. Daily Inspired Download. All over, I give some tips editing it, e.g I will give some html code for widget so you can enabled your want. In Indonesia, I didn’t mention someone who have successfull in it adding some contents. But lots of us didn’t know it. I’m Suer, if you are professional blogger user. Like Tony who had designed this professional theme, has released for free for us, will look this stuff beautifull.


So in this first section of my English article (I’m Sory If my English is not good) I will give quickly step and the tools you can use to modif it.

Since I’m Open sourcer, and sometimes Windows user. I got this template easy to modif with VB developer 2008 express edition, its free from Microsoft and licensed. I get it from bundled of one of best selling magazine in Indonesia, or if you have more budget you can use Adobe Pack (Dreamwaver, Fireworks), and other kinds of freeware. Don’t use the illegal software.






I will run my first tut to add html code for Links if you need. here it is :

Make a New Element





And add this to “add code widget here”




Link Element




Shoutmix :





Share this post:
|
Comments 4 comments
Bagaimana menurut kamu ? Subscribe to my feed


apin said...

bro....gw pake template yg sama kok di halaman utama nya gak kluar isi postnya yah...yg kluar cuma judulnya doank...
mohon bantuannya yah..

blognya catatansiapin.blogspot.com

thx

Novan said...

Emang bagian yang ini yang pling susah.

Q dah rusak susunannya
menulis ulang, cara gampang cari
kata " clear for photos float"

dari sini ada tag div class yang mengapit

seleksi dari
[div class ='post-body-n']...Data:Post.Body.....[/div]

copy semuanya taruh di
atas yg ada kta

about you post

semoga membantu, feel free to ask!

Anonymous said...

Help! How to create table in the post?

Ron said...

Nice article

Post a Comment

Saya Novan Dwi Cahyono , tidak akan sanggup untuk membuat negara menjadi bangkrut karena secara substansial aku tidak membayar dimuka untuk pengabdianku.


------------- Penyejuk Hati -----------
Pelayanan yang kita berikan kepada sesama itu sesungguhnya, sewa yang kita bayar untuk tempat di bumi ini. Jelaslah manusia itu menempuh perjalanan bahwa maksud dunia ini bukanlah untuk memiliki dan mendapatkan, melainkan untuk memberi dan melayani.

Program Baru

New Cool Tools !
Novs Creator (600Kb) , tools portable (tanpa install) multifungsi yang membuat computer system Windows bebas worm tanpa antivirus dan sejenisnya hanya dengan beberapa sentuhan. Membuat pengguna semakin pintar dengan Win@os, include : shell portable(command prompt), Autoruns, Rootkit Unhooker, Bobo Regedit. download , passwordnya : "infonovan" tanpa kutip, coba kehandalannya!

Subscribe feeds rss Berlangganan Artikel

Ketikkan E-mail Anda di sini untuk berlangganan artikel

Kategori Teknologi 2009 - 2010

Kategory

Subscribe Posting terakhir

Langganan komentar Komentar terbaru

Join in this Site


Berbincang